The talent search has undergone various evolution. Today, companies, big or small, look for team members who can add value to their company. A long list of degree or judging by face value is no more the norm. Practical training and hands-on experience is what it takes to make an awesome career!
If you are currently searching for jobs then you might as well go through the Top 5 job openings for this week.
Node.js Developer at Paytm
We all use Paytm. Online recharges and payments have become smoother than we ever expected it to be, thanks to Paytm. After winning the trust of millions of people, Paytm is currently looking for a new addition in their team. The position for Node.js is open, and Paytm is searching for a person who has team-spirit imbibed in him/her. CEO Harinder Takhar quotes the company’s motto “Our approach should always be sincere. Our users trust and love us and we should never put growth before trust.”
Experience with any of the following will earn you a thumbs-up from Paytm. If you are confident about the related technologies and do not fringe from learning more, then reach out without delay.
- Server-side – Node.js.
- Hands on experience on building product using Node Js and various JS Frameworks.
Job Location: Bangalore
UI developer at Zipdial Mobile Solutions pvt Ltd
Backed by leading US and India based investors like Angel Prime, 500Startups, Times Internet and Singapore-based Jungle Ventures, Zipdial is constantly helping marketers to transform their brand campaigns into highly interactive and an essentially viral one. At present, Zipdial is looking for an UI developer in their team.
- You are expected to design and implement front-end business applications as well as work closely with developers to help generate requirements for backend .
- You will be in charge of reviewing test results and defects in order to point out/ assess impact to overall project plan, and implementation of the same.
- You must be up-to-date with all the recent happenings in the tech world because they ultimately relate to web-based application development.
- Good working experience in workflow like Yeoman, Grunt, Bower.
Job Location: Bangalore.
LAMP Stack Developer at Collectabillia
Universal Sportsbiz under its brand ‘Collectabillia‘ is doing its best to cater to an untapped sports and entertainment ecosystem in India. Collectabillia can be called, in other words, to be every sporting enthusiast’s dream. This happens to be India’s first celebrity commerce company partnering with master blaster Sachin Tendulkar. It launched its auction platform in the 2012 IPL season. Promoted by Anjana Reddy, a sports enthusiast and national level badminton player, they are currently looking for LAMP Stack developer.
- BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- 3 years experience building dynamic PHP web applications.
- Experience working in a LAMP environment
- Experience with Drupal is a plus.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks.
- Adaptability: Be able to shift gears quickly and handle multiple projects.
- Deep knowledge of PHP 5 and Object Oriented Programming.
- Linux Experience is mandatory.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Proficient with version control systems like SVN and/or Git; a good understanding of branching,merging, and deployment in to production systems.
- MVC design pattern and object-oriented programming experience.
- Familiar with modern software engineering practices like test driven development.
- Code must be standards based and follow best practices.
- Thorough quality assurance testing of all web projects.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to articulate ideas well, communicate those ideas to others, and work within a design and development team.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Product Engineer at DemandFarm Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
With a vision to help unlock true business potentials, DemandFarm caters to specific needs of large B2B service providers, theirs KAMs (Key Account Managing) and their most valuable customers. At present, the search for Product Engineer is going on in full swing. Check out the job requirements.
- A thorough understanding of object oriented concepts & design patterns, and familiarity with basic data structures.
- Good control over core Java programming.
- Knowledge of basic programming languages and databases concepts. Engineering Graduate (B.E.)
- Min. 2 years of work experience in Java after graduation.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Unirow Inc, the Training Cloud Company, is transforming how training is provided in enterprise by giving platform for conducting instructor led training over the internet. uniRow’s underlying technology helps to give a seamless training experience on multiple devices with varying bandwidth quality.
- 3 Years experience.
- Functional knowledge of MySQL – understanding how to make DB calls is good enough to start;we will help you learn the tricks of scaling up.
- Hands-on experience with atleast one any PHP based framework/CMS like Drupal/Wordpress.
- Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills ( PHP5 )
- Must write efficient code with documentation
- Can read code written by others
- Experience in debugging code
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- 2-4 years of experience in building products with complex business logic.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
If you wish to apply to any of these above listed jobs, then you can send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will connect you with the prospective company.